This is my first time adding wolfberries in a stirfry and it is so so sweet and yummy! Made one of my favourite veggies even better 😅😍😘 Nai bai is a little similar to baby bak choy but it is way nicer! If you are a bak choy lover, you have to try it! It is an easy peasy stir fry that is one of my favourites!
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, sliced
- 1 bag of nai bai veggies, ends cut off
- About 2 tbsp oyster sauce, to taste
- 1 tbsp wolfberries
- In a hot wok, fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add in carrots and a splash of water. When the water evaporates, carrots should be cooked.
- Add in veggies and toss.
- When it starts to wilt a little, add in oyster sauce and wolfberries.
- Toss well until veggies are cooked.