Sweet potato leaves stir fried with dried shrimps, chilli and garlic. I was craving very badly for this today and i am happily satisfied now! It hits all the right spots in my tummy! It is spicy, salty and a little sweet. Super addictive when paired with some steamed white rice 😋😍😘
- 1 large bunch of baby sweet potato leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 chilli padi
- 1/4 cup dried shrimps, soaked (reserve soaking water)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Roughly chop garlic, chilli and dried shrimps until small but chunky.
- In a hot wok, heat up some oil and fry garlic, chilli and dried shrimps until very fragrant.
- Add in veggies over high heat and when it is starting to wilt, add in soy sauce and sugar
- Turn off heat when veggies are just cooked.