I didn’t have time to take a nice photo of these muffins but i had to take down the recipe cos they were so so good! I made them before with half the recipe but they did not turn out half as good as these ones. Ben was full of praises for them and has been asking me for them ever since. He really really loved them! I just have to stock up with more blueberries and i will definitely bake them for him as soon as i can 😀
Recipe adapted from Foodnetwork.
- 354g cake flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150g castor sugar
- 115g butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 250g greek yogurt
- 150g blueberries + more for topping
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients together. Whisk wet ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Toss blueberries in 1 tbsp of flour mixture.
- Gently mix wet ingredients to the dry. DO not over mix.
- Fold in 150g of blueberries.
- Fill up muffin cups and top with more blueberries.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200deg for about 20-25mins. (22mins for more oven)