This is one dish that i have failed multiple times on 😦 But look at what i can do now when i refuse to give up! This is most definitely our favourite egg recipe. Tomato eggs comes to a close second but this is still our ultimate comfort food! It’s silky smooth with a delicate texture and exceptional in taste! I grew up eating the rough and coarse type or the ones steamed with minced meat and i have never liked them. I can’t believe how perfect i can make them now and Ben absolutely loves it too! Paired with his favourite herbal chicken soup that i brewed for 2 hours, this is a very comforting dinner for us on a chilly night ❤
- 3 large eggs
- 300ml chicken stock (or 300ml water with 1/8 tsp chicken powder)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Garnish: Spring onions and 2 tsp light soy sauce
- Whisk eggs with chicken stock until well combined. Season with salt.
- Pour into bowl and wrap tightly with cling wrap.
- In a hot steamer (i use an electric steamer), steam for 20 – 25 mins until cooked.
- Garnish and serve immediately.