Whenever i am at a loss at what to make for brunch, this is my go-to recipe. It is super easy and super yummy! It can be eaten on its own, or be a side to almost anything form sausages to meat, to seafood! Al dente spaghetti tossed in garlic infused olive oil and chilli, seasoned with pink salt and cracked pepper, i bet anyone would love this! It is so so easy to cook but it has some amazing flavours, yums!
- 250g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp reserve pasta water
- 2 heaped tbsp of chopped garlic
- 3 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large chillies, chopped (you may use chilli padi if you can take the heat!)
- Salt and pepper
- Small knob of butter
- Cook pasta until al dente in salted water. Reserve 2tbsp of pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add in garlic. When garlic starts to turn brown, turn off heat and let the garlic to continue to cook in the hot oil until it turns light golden.
- Add in pasta, chilli, pasta water and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until well combined.