Ben asked for ravioli and ravioli he gets! Tried a new combination of flavours and it was the bomb! I feel like a genius for this combination! Kimchi, cheese, pork wrapped in pasta and served with homemade marinara sauce, it was a winning combo and i definitely preferred this to the beef type raviolis.
- 3/4 cup kimchi, chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 300g minced pork
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large egg yolk
- Marinara sauce
- 2 small scoops of pasta water
- knob of butter
- salt and pepper
- Parsley, to serve
- Mix all ingredients for the fillings together. Wrap in pasta skin, i used wanton skins and they were perfect.
- Cook raviolis in hot boiling water for about 5 minutes until cooked.
- Heat up marinara sauce in a pan. Add in pasta water and let it cook briefly.
- Add in raviolis, butter, salt and pepper. Cook briefly until butter is melted.
- Top with parsley and parmesan before serving.