Ben was so pleasantly surprised when he saw his dinner! Chicken chop pan seared with butter, creamy mash potatoes with homemade gravy and my favourite butter rice! Everything came perfectly together and we cleaned out our plates! I’m glad i tried something new and having Ben coming to love it 🙂
Click for: Butter Rice Recipe (I omitted bacon for this dish)
Click for: Homemade Gravy (I used the pan juices from the chicken)
- 2 Chicken legs, deboned.
- Salt and pepper
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a hot pan, place chicken in the pan skin side down.
- When chicken is golden and crisp, flip and fry the other side until golden.
- Transfer to a tray and finish the chicken in a hot oven at 190deg for about 5 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with butter rice, and mashed potato and gravy.