I am only starting to learn this style of cooking and i think i did quite well! Pan seared chicken breast served with charred and roasted veggies and creamy mushroom bechamel sauce, i’m proud of myself! This is a simple recipe and i am hoping to go into more complex dishes from here 🙂
- Halved baby potaotes, skin on
- Pumpkin, cut in big dices
- For veggies: drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and 2 sprigs of italian parsley
- 2 chicken breast
- Homemade mushroom bechamel sauce
- Toss potatoes and pumpkin in oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Place parsley over the veggies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190deg for about 25-30mins.
- Pat dry chicken and rub salt and pepper all over.
- In a hot pan with oil, place chicken skin side down and let it cook until brown and crispy.
- Flip and sear chicken until brown. Place over vegetables and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve with mushroom sauce.