This is Ben’s kinda comfort food that can definitely please anyone. It is so simple to make and you can use the sauce to make an array of different dishes, like calzone, bolognese etc. You can also make this pasta dish and pair it with chicken, nuggets, chicken parm, or even or its own! I find it extremely therapeutic making my own pasta sauces from only fresh ingredients, you should try it too!
- Homemade marinara sauce
- Reserved pasta water
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of butter
- In boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Heat up some marinara sauce in a pan and add in pasta and a couple splashes of reserved pasta water.
- Cook down the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a knob of butter to cream up the sauce , mix well and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese before serving.