If you are an active reader on my blog, i make all my bread and never buy store bought breads. I have recently started making mini rolls/buns. They are so cute and easy to eat! Ben loves my bread as they are very very soft and fluffy. What better dish to make for him with these cute buns other than sliders?! Ben loves his cheeseburgers very simple, just like macdonald’s double cheeseburgers, this recipe is almost an exact replicate of it, just fresher and better with soft buttery homemade bread 🙂
Click for: Homemade Burger Buns Recipe
- 250g minced beef, a good mix of lean and fatty meat
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp mustard
- Mix beef with salt and pepper and form patties.
- Mix onion with ketchup and mustard, set aside.
- Grill burger buns until crisp. You may also pan fry with some clarified butter until crisp.
- In an oiled pan, grill patties until cooked on both sides. Melt some cheese on each patty.
- Layer patties, onion sauce, pickles on burger buns.