I have made the mini version of this before but i saw a recipe on Chef John’s blog that looked really good and i thought i will give it a try. It turned out really fantastic and yummy, it tastes and looks like a sweet, giant yorkshire pudding! This is definitely one of Ben’s new brekkie favourites!
Recipe adapted from foodwishes.
Ingredients: (1 cup = 235ml for this recipe)
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup milk ( room temperature)
- 1/2 packed cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3tbsp butter
- Whisk egg and milk in a bowl. Mix in flour and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Place some butter in a baking dish/pan. Place in a hot oven.
- When butter is melted and lightly brown, pour in batter and bake in the oven at 220deg for 20-25minutes until puffed and golden.
- Serve immediately.