This is a breakfast requested by Ben and he loves it very much! It’s cheesey, fluffy and soft, it’s a quick brekkie i can whip up as it is so simple to make. It makes Ben happy and buys me some extra time to do house chores while it bakes. Definitely tastes alot better with natural chedar cheese than those processed crap!
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup homemade yogurt
- 1/8 cup melted butter/corn oil
- 1 egg
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in seperate bowls
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200deg for 15-20 minutes until golden.