I was at a loss on what to make for breakfast this morning. I opened up the fridge and saw the wanton skins and I got this idea right away. This is so easy to prepare, highly versatile and supper yummy! I made some with eggs, bacon and cheese, and some with mascapone, bacon, tomatoes and cheese. You can create your own delicious fillings and put whatever you like in them!
- Wanton skins
- Fillings: 1) Egg, chopped bacon and cheese. 2) Seasoned mascarpone, chopped bacon, sliced cheery tomatoes and cheese
- Brush muffin tin with oil. Place 2 wanton skins in each muffin hole and form a cup.
- Fill with your desired fillings.
- Brush oil on any pastry that is showing.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180deg for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with spring onions.