I have always love salsa! It’s a perfect condiment to a Spanish dish. It’s slightly sour, spicy and extremely appetizing!I am so happy that I have finally tried to make them myself. Now my spanish/mexican dishes can be complete with this!
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/4 large green capsicum, finely diced
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- Green chillies, Jalapenos (i used 3 green chilli padi), deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of a couple of big limes, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients well. Leave in the fridge for a few hours for the flavours to develop before serving.