I don’t usually blog about veggies as it is so simple to make. I should really start since we almost always have a veggie dish everyday. This is the first time i cooked and ate garlic sprouts and i am absolutely in love with it! I am still craving for it as i am looking at the photo. It’s that good! I was hesitant about buying it for awhile but I finally did since the beautiful bunch of garlic sprouts was calling out to me at the market. If you have never tried garlic sprouts before, I hope this recipe may make you want to try it someday 🙂
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 red onion or shallots, sliced
- Bunch of garlic sprouts
- 1/2 a large carrot, cut in strips
- 1 cup of king oyster mushrooms, cut in strips
- 2 – 3 tbsp oyster sauce, to taste
- In a hot wok, saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and carrots and fry until mushrooms are soft and lightly browned.
- Add in garlic sprouts and fry for about 5-8mins until almost cooked. (you may need to add a couple tablespoons in between to prevent it from drying out)
- Add in oyster sauce and toss well.
- Add in prawns and fry for a couple of minutes, until cooked.