This is what i cooked when i like asian wantons while Ben likes raviolis! I created this dish to make Ben more accepting to my favourite wontons and he ended up loving it! It was a really yummy dish with all the flavours coming together beautifully!
I used my homemade enchiladas sauce, you can click for my recipe here:
- 125g minced pork
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 egg
- Wanton wrappers
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Enchiladas sauce/ tomato sauce
- Spring onions
- Marinate minced pork with garlic, onion, coriander, egg and all the sauce and seasonings.
- Wrap about 1tsp of fillings in each wanton wrapper.
- Cook wantons in boiling water for about 4-5minutes.
- Spoon some enchiladas sauce ina baking dish and spread evenly.
- Place wantons in the baking dish and top with more sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with spring onions before serving warm.