This was a random whip up i thought of for Ben that turned out amazing! I always have to think of kid friendly dishes as Ben has the taste buds of a kid. This one ticks all the boxes for him so i was excited to try it once i thought of the idea last night. This has now opened up heaps of new ideas for me too. It was cheesey, gooey with a great flavour, it was really delicious! I am already thinking of replacing the potatoes with macaroni next time to make mac and cheese! The next best thing about this dish is that it is so quick to prepare. You have to try this out for yourself!
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup (mushroom will work too!)
- Salt and pepper
- Mozzarella and red cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spring onions, chopped
- Place potato strips in a baking dish. Add in milk and soup. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the top with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 deg for about 25-30minutes until golden .
- Top with some oregano and spring onions. Serve immediately.