I have been wanting to make Ben some chicken rice with coleslaw for awhile now as it is a combination that i looooove and i wanted him to try. Fragrant chicken rice when paired with creamy coleslaw is an absolute winning combination. This is my first time making coleslaw properly and I took down the measurements as i made it so i wouldn’t forget. I initially wanted to make a Kfc copycat but turns out this was much better! I have never seen Ben ever eat coleslaw and he loved this so much, he had 2 helpings! You have to try this simple and yummy recipe for yourself!
- 1/2 medium white cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup mayonaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for at least a few hours before serving.