What do you do when you when you have a pack of blueberries in the fridge and you are not sure what to make for brekkie? Blueberry muffins of course! Blueberries is my favourite fruit to bake with, it makes any kinda cakes or muffins taste delicious in a berrylicious way! This is an easy recipe that can be whipped up quickly, for a great breakfast to start the day 🙂
Recipe adapted from Delishar.
Ingredients: (Makes 6-8)
- 177g cake flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 75g caster sugar
- 58g melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 125g/ 1/2 cup greek yogurt (can be replaced with 1/3 cup milk)
- 120g blueberries
- Mix all dry ingredients well
- Add in all wet ingredients and lightly mix till smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 of the blueberries gently.
- Fill into muffin cups and top with the rest of the bluenerries.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200deg for about 22 minutes until golden and cooked.