It’s my darling’s Ben’s birthday! He requested for his favourite pizza and his wish is my command!. I have not made this for years and was abit nervous. It is also my first time using my smoker to roast the pizza so I was keeping my fingers crossed the whole time. We had a really late dinner as for some strange reason, my old pizza recipe did not work in a bread machine. I had to find a new recipe in a short amount of time, thank god for Mr Jamie Oliver! His recipes are always simple and reliable and HUGE!. I had to divide the recipe into 4, but it came out thin, crispy and perfect! I was really happy when Ben constantly thanked me for dinner while enjoyinh his favourite pizza ❤
Ingredients: (Makes 2 medium/large pizzas)
- 250g bread flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 160ml water
- 1 heaped tsp yeast (3.5g)
- Place all ingredients into your bread maker in your manufacturer’s sequence.
- Select Pizza dough cycle. It took 45mins for my bm.
- Transfer dough to a floured counter. Punch down to inflate the dough and start “throwing” the dough on the counter.
- Divide dough into two balls and let is rest for about 15-30mins.
- Roll dough into flat circles and desired thickness. Place your favourite toppings.
- Smoke in your smoker at about 220 – 250degrees for about 20 minutes.