This is a great dish to go with some hot teochew porridge or steamed rice. It’s fast, easy and very yummy and kinda healthy too (i think?). It has been rainy lately and we are still quite worried and upset about stuff so appetite has been poor. This was a good dish to help us perk up some appetite as it is very light. Give it a try and you will be surprised how easy this one is.
- 1 box silken tofu
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 120g mince pork
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/8 cup of water
- Heaps of black pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour mixed with water
- Fried shallots, chilli and spring onions, to garnish
- Steam tofu on high heat for about 15 -20mins, set aside.
- In a hot wok, fry garlic until fragrant. Add in mince pork and break up as you fry.
- When mince is lightly brown, add in oyster sauce, mix well, followed by water.
- When pork is cook, thicken with corn flour and water mixture.
- Pour mince and sauce over tofu, garnish and serve.