One of my little quick breakfast inventions for Ben so he has the honour of naming this dish! What a cute cute name he came up with! =) All i can say about this dish is, it is easy, quick, yummy, Ben polished up his plate, and i got to do housework while it cooks in the oven. This is the perfect fix for my busy mornings!
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in thin strips
- handful of bacon bits
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 65g cheese
- Spring onions, to garnish
- Place potatoes and bacon in a baking dish. Toss with salt and pepper, and some olive oil.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add in flour and milk
- Over low heat, whisk mixture till thick and smooth
- Pour into the baking dish and bake at 200degrees till top is golden
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.