I have always liked to make fritatas as it is really simple and fast to make! Always a good choice when u are having a busy morning or just don’t know what to make! It is also a perfect choice for lunchboxes.
- 1-2 large potato, cut into good sized squares (not to small)
- half an onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- knob of butter
- Preheat oven to 220 deg
- Boil potatoes till tender
- Combine eggs and milk, beat well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place baking tin over medium heat, melt butter and fry onions till fragrant.
- Add in potatoes and fry till the sides start to brown
- Pour in egg mixture and do not stir, when the sides start to get coked, while the centre is still runny, remove from heat
- Top with cheddar cheese if you like
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes till golden brown
Cool completely before cutting. Serve with fresh parsley.