I was happily munching my crackers with a store-bought salsa dip and i was really angry when the tub finished before i got enough of it. I was so angry that i opened my fridge to see what i have and tried to make some on my own right away! haha! Now i can have as much as i like, whenever i want! =PP I would say this is the perfect snack to serve your guestd if you are still in the kitchen making their dinner! =D
- 2 truss tomatoes, diced (its my fave tomatoes!)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, diced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp mexican chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat pan with generous amount of olive oil and add in garlic and onion. Fry till fragrant and add in tomatoes and capsicum.
- when tomatoes and capsicum becomes soft, add in tomato paste, followed by ingredients 6-8. Turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of water if micture becomes too dry.
- Add in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
Best served chilled with your favourite crackers or toasted baguette.